From OBEY wiki
Revision as of 06:29, 4 June 2015 by Hexzyle (kingmaking)
- Autopay - The current setting for how much money is dropped for bunnies who deliver usable items to the Feed Box
- Bleed - The act of placing barely useful items into a Feed Box with autopay set high in order to cause Robosaru to lose more money than he makes. Scrap and Missiles are the most valid candidates for this.
- Bunny - A player who is not in control of Robosaru
- Camper - A bunny who sits at Robosaru's door, subverting when the Robosaru has made a large purchase in order to avoid having to spend that money themselves
- Corpse Bomb - The act of placing a corpse into the Feed Box, delivering a heavy penalty to whoever is in Robosaru at the time.
- Corpse Factory - A laser wall set up with the intention of generating corpses to put into the Feed Box. It is usually hidden out of Robosaru's view.
- Drop Box - See FEED BOX
- Drop Zone - (Also: Drop Site) The preset location on a map where the Dropship will always deliver its cargo.
- Feed Box - The receptacle for items usable by Robosaru
- Flame the Door - To aim as far down as possible and use the flamethrower along the red notch on the facing indicator, eliminating campers.
- Kingmaking - (n. Kingmaker) Playing solely to manipulate who wins the game, with little or no regard to one's own score.
- Leg - The supports protruding from Robosaru's base.
- Mod - (Also: Moderator, Admin) The administrator of a server. Has the ability to kick players, set a player's score, spawn a dropship, or mark a player as a "troll".
- Overlord - See ROBOSARU
- Push to Talk - A microphone setting that, when enabled, causes the microphone to only transmit spoken voice when the Push to Talk key is held.
- Rabbit - See BUNNY
- Robosaru - (Also: Robo, Robot, Robosaur, Robosaurus) The enormous turret on the map, or the player controlling it
- Scumbag - A bunny who takes money that was intended for another bunny
- Sentry - The constructs in a ring around Robosaru that emit arcs of electricity when activated by subversion or using a battery charge
- Snitch - A bunny who points out the wrongdoings of other bunnies in order to gain favor and money from Robosaru. Commonly associated with Pointer usage.
- Spire - See SENTRY
- Stacking - Constructing a stack of items for the purpose of blocking Robosaru's view or to raise another Bunny's elevation over an obstacle such as a Laser Fence.
- Staircase - Items arranged in a manner that allows a Bunny to repeatedly access a location they would not normally be able to reach, i.e. a cliff or Robosaru's base
- Subvert - The act of entering the door at the base of Robosaru, which displaces the previous player and gives control of Robosaru to the subverting player.
- Troll - A player who finds enjoyment in ruining other player's fun. May also refer to a player marked with the "troll" tool, which makes them always visible to all other players.