From OBEY wiki
Revision as of 10:39, 26 May 2015 by Hexzyle (Created page with "*'''Autopay''' - The current setting for how much money is dropped for bunnies who deliver usable items to the Feed Box *'''Bunny''' - A player who is not in control of Robosa...")
- Autopay - The current setting for how much money is dropped for bunnies who deliver usable items to the Feed Box
- Bunny - A player who is not in control of Robosaru
- Camper - A bunny who sits at Robosaru's door, subverting when the Robosaru has made a large purchase in order to avoid having to spend that money themselves
- Corpse Factory - A laser wall set up with the intention of generating corpses to put into the Feed Box. It is usually hidden out of Robosaru's view.
- Drop Box - See FEED BOX
- Feed Box - The receptacle for items usable by Robosaru
- Flame the Door - To aim as far down as possible and use the flamethrower along the red notch on the facing indicator, eliminating campers.
- Overlord - See ROBOSARU
- Rabbit - See BUNNY
- Robosaru - (Robo, Robosaur, Robosaurus) The robot at the centre of the map, or the player controlling it
- Scumbag - A bunny who takes money that was intended for another bunny
- Sentry - The constructs in a ring around Robosaru that emit arcs of electricity when activated by subversion or using a battery charge
- Spire - See SENTRY
- Stacking - Constructing a stack of items for the purpose of blocking Robosaru's view or to raise another Bunny's elevation over an obstacle such as a Laser Fence.
- Staircase - Items arranged in a manner that allows a Bunny to repeatedly access a location they would not normally be able to reach, i.e. a cliff or Robosaru's base
- Troll - A player who finds enjoyment in ruining other player's fun. May also refer to a player marked with the "troll" tool, which makes them always visible to all other players.